Engines SM-82 4 cylinders in line 82 HP (60,3 kW) 2500 RPM
BOBTAIL ONLY - NO GEARBOX INCLUDED
The SM-82 is a 4 cylinders marine engine with mechanical injection on a Mitsubishi block with turbocharged intake system. It has a 3.331 cc displacement and performs 82 hp at 2.500 rpm. This is a dual engine which can run on leisure and commercial boats. It fits on semi displacement or displacement hulls which need a powerful engine with limited space. The marinization has been fully designed and produced in the Solé Diesel plant. The heat exchanger is made on a single piece with no welding, avoiding the possibilities of leaking. The raw water pump has been oversized, so we ensure the engine receives the water flow needed for the engine refrigeration. There are multiple kits available for the most demanding configurations. The SM-82 meets the RCD II.
|Base engine manufacturer
|82 HP - 60,3 KW
|Number of strokes
|Number of cylinders
|Layout of cylinders
|Certifications and emissions
|EU: RCD II (DIR. 2013/53/EU)
- Engine Wiring Ext. 4 M. SUPERSEAL
- Oil Extraction Pump
- 55 SHA M16 H 110 Engine Mount Type D
- SVT 30 SM-82/94 Panel
Saildrive and Gearboxes (Additional Cost):
- Technodrive TM-170
- Technodrive TM-345
- Technodrive TM-345A
- Technodrive TM-485A1
- Technodrive TM-880A
- Technodrive TM-93
- Technodrive TM-93A
- Technodrive TMC-260
- ZF 68 IV
- ZF SD 15 Saildrive transmission
- Engine Wiring Ext. 12 M. SUPERSEAL
- Engine Wiring Ext. 15 M. SUPERSEAL
- Engine Wiring Ext. 24 M. SUPERSEAL
- Engine Wiring Ext. 8 M. SUPERSEAL
- SVT 30 24V Panel + Wet Exh. Temp. Alarm Kit
- SVT 30 Panel 12V + Wet Exh. Temp. Alarm Kit
- SVT 30 SM-82/94 24V Panel
- SVT 30 SM-82/94 Panel 24V Isolated
- SVT 30 SM-82/94 Panel Isolated
SM 82 Solé Diesel Marine Engine
We understand there may be circumstances where you may need to return an item to us. Our returns policy is set out below. We will always process returns in accordance with this policy.
If you have any questions about making a return, or about the contents of this policy, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not happy with the way we deal with your return, you can raise a complaint. Please email us via email@example.com for further assistance.
If You Change Your Mind
This section sets our policy in respect of 'change of mind' returns. Please refer to the section below in relation to faulty items.
If you change your mind after you place an online order, you will have 15 minutes after placing your order to cancel it. You can do this by contacting us within this period. Please also indicate the time the order was placed, and the time of sending the email for reference.
If payment has not yet been taken, we will not charge you after you have cancelled your order. If payment has already been processed, a refund will be sent to your original payment method.
Changing Your Mind - After Dispatch
If you change your mind after you receive your item, you should notify us of this within 14 calendar days of you receiving your item.
In order to return your item you should:
1. Ensure that the item is still in the same condition that it was in when purchased, with all tags and packaging in tact.
2. Notify us within 14 days that you would like to return the item by emailing us via firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Once you have notified us of your return, you will receive an acknowledgement and instructions confirming how to return your item to us. Returns should be returned to us via a courier with relevant tracking methods.
4. You must cover the postage and shipping costs of your return. You should purchase a shipping labels for your courier.
5. You must ensure that your item is returned to us within 14 calendar days of us acknowledging your return request.
Once we received your return item, we will conduct a quality check and we will notify you of the outcome of this. If your item is returnable, your refund will be sent to your original payment method within 10 calendar days.
If your item is faulty of unsatisfactory, please refer to this section.
We really hope that you will not need to return a faulty item to us. If you do need to do so, please follow these instructions.
If you are returning a faulty item within 30 calendar days of receiving your goods (or them being fully installed, if we have installed them for you) you can request a refund from us.
If you are returning a faulty item after this period you may request a repair or replacement from us in the first instance. If you are still not happy after a repair or replacement, you may be entitled to all or some of your money back, in accordance with your consumer rights.
If the issue relates solely to a faulty installation (by us), you may request that the item is repaired or replaced and re-installed.
How To Return a Faulty Item
If your item is faulty, you should:
1. Notify us of the faulty by email via email@example.com
2. Once you have notified us of the fault, you will receive an acknowledgement and instructions confirming how to return your item to us.
3. We will cover the postage and shipping costs of your return and instructions confirming how to return your item to us.
4. The courier will usually specify that the label be used within a fixed period. You will be provided with instruction about this with the shipping label.
Once we received your faulty, we will conduct a quality check and we will notify you of the outcome. If you are entitled to a refund, this will be sent to your original payment method within 10 calendar days following the outcome of the quality check.
If you entitled to a repair, replacement or re-installation, we will arrange an engineer attend the site within 10 calendar days to assess the damage / issue and conduct a quality check.
The rights in this section exist separately from any warranty you maye also have. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any applicable warranty.